Reports for 866
866-528-8471 about 1 year ago by Sandi
The person was very rude
866-210-2398 about 1 year ago by Livie
This number keeps on calling for a debt we don't owe. He gives no name, who its for or the amount owed. Press a number to pay or call this number to pay.
866-627-6996 about 1 year ago by Thomas
they indicated they have suspended our SS #
866-324-6465 about 1 year ago by Jay
This is a phony spam caller, looking to get your personal information.
866-574-9034 about 1 year ago by JDKoster
Received several calls from this number. Last call got a voicemail claiming to be from Dell security about the uncleared pending bill of the computer security if the call is not answered then $699.99 will be debited from your account within 30 to 40 minutes press one now to answer.
866-499-2671 about 1 year ago by Greg Davis
This is a SCAM for security refund it will ring you 2-3 times I dont answer any unknown numbers I let them ring and go to voicemail then I look the number up online, they left the SCAM voicemail and I have BLOCKED THME
866-922-0204 about 1 year ago by Larry
This is a scam! This call said it was from Verizon telling me my account was suspended. Checked on the website and my account was in good standing.
866-807-9371 over 1 year ago by Luis
This number is calling friends and family saying I have a claim and I need to contact them. Total BS. If you get a call from report to FCC block the number they will continue to call you. Total SCAM.
866-976-5604 over 1 year ago by JDM
This is the 3rd time they've claimed I owe money to some bank I never heard of. They said that they'd take a few hundred, and not take me to court for the full amount. A menacing letter is supposedly in the mail again.
866-978-4848 over 1 year ago by Don
Emergency call regarding your computer your Microsoft Windows license key has been expired in your computer so Microsoft Corporation has stopped the windows services in your computer your Microsoft account is also suspended to renew the Windows license key please call 8556520603 let me repeat this is an emergency call regarding your computer your Microsoft Windows license key has been expired in your computer so Microsoft Corporation has stopped the windows services in your computer your Microsoft account is also suspended to renew the Windows license key please call 8556520603 This is a Scam call do not answer! Block this number.
866-976-5604 over 1 year ago by L B
They are saying that are with the "county" no other name to serve court documents. using a local phone # and the woman calling is Samantha Tyler
866-807-3734 over 1 year ago by Karen
866-928-0183 over 1 year ago by Sandra
866-978-6432 over 1 year ago by Private
Scam fraud call. Something about my computer.
866-790-5307 over 1 year ago by zimbabwe xlim
Ihey call wanting to confirm an incorrect number
866-790-5307 over 1 year ago by tfp
unwanted call i am on donotcall.gov
866-790-5307 over 1 year ago by tfpf
866-978-6432 over 1 year ago by The Engineer
Claim yo be microsoft support an some of your features are about to fail (sounds Indian).
866-378-3214 over 1 year ago by ex employee
Do not pay these people, they buy these debts for pennies on the dollar, the wont take you to court believe me, All they do is call and harrass you and try to scare you into paying the money and 9 times out of ten they have added a thousand or 2 to the original debt amount. This money people pay goes directly to lining their pockets oh and to paying their so called mediators 25% of what they collect, the other 75% goes to their operating costs of course and then their pockets but when they are collecting 50 thousand a month with a minimal investment on paper that has been sold 5 times over, its just all profit for them. this company does not report to credit bureaus, they have no affiliation with any attorneys that are nationwide and they arent even a law firm, they are liars hiding behind some 10cent attorney that no one in that office has ever seen. Also none of the money you pay goes to any company that you may have owed in the past it only goes to the owner of that company and his wanna be so called mediators. well sorry folks that company is out to take your money so that they can live off of youits wrong and gross. companies like them make the collections industry look like hell. when a person is late on their payment that means their is a problem, we as ethical collectors look to assist the client with the problem and assist them in finding a solution. to prey on people and scare them to death about court and having a tow truck come and pick up their cars and taking their property and all that crap is so wrong and deceptive as they cannot and do not ever follow thru.
866-414-2020 over 1 year ago by Annoyed
Claims to be from Medicare. Fraud